Treatment Cost Comparative between various Hospitals
Medical Tourism is a recognized industry now, In India its expected to be USD 8 Bn by year 2022.
What makes India, a lucrative options for various patients.
- Cost advantage – as low as 90 % against Europe and USA
- Best Doctors – Brilliant Skill set
- Hospitals – World accredited on quality and treatment norms
- Access – New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad are most easily accessible to patients
- Medical Visa – Ease of getting same
- Regulatory Norms – Well followed by Hospitals
- Lower Cost of stay – New Delhi and Gurgaon have various low cost options ranging from Rs 900 per day to Rs 1500 per day.
- Ease of commuting – various options of cabs like OLA / Uber / Carz on rent / Zoom Cars / private taxies
- World class airports – getting them world class experience
- World class food and all cousins – Afgani, Iraqi, Lebanese, Chinese, French, Amercian, any delicacy is available in these cities
- Good Tourism Organising companies – Best of the associates are in India, Online Medi consult Pvt Ltd ( onlinemediconsulting.com ) is a global player and have setup in Afghanistan, France, Germany, Costa rica , Africa and Bangladesh, including India.
- Airport to Airport Transfer – Done by OMC team
- Cost Optimization – Our team negotiate better rates an ensure high quality treatment. We challenge best price / lowest price options to International and Domestic Patients
- IVF – Not common across world, due to religion, country law and misinformation
- Surrogacy – Banned in India and many countries, only few Russian countries have approval for same, OMC can facilitate same through all approved and legal means
- Stem Cell Treatment – Our Network in Russia and Europe, gets one best treatment and confirm results
- Neuro Surgeries – Our best Doctors, have ability to undertake Deep Brain Stimulation surgeries and have setup the example in Medical world
- Discounted Drugs / Medicine – We help our customers to get discounted medicines, ranging between 10 % to 40 %
- Diagnostic services – Diagnostic services are generally expensive by 10 -30% in Hospitals, where as OMC (www.OnlineMediconsulting.com) gives patients to get same done at 20 -50% discounted against Hospital rates.
- Ease of Billing and Clarity – We assist patients for same and even support them with partial money deposit ensuring treatment continuation
A Standard Comparative between various Treatment and Cost at Various Hospitals is depicted below